The IOSH Managing Safety certificate course aims to ensure that health and safety requirements are appreciated by people employed as line managers, and to enable them to review their own departmental systems for safety, introduce new controls or implement changes as appropriate to ensure health and safety in the workplace.
• Module 1 – Introduction and Overview
• Module 2 – Risk Assessments
• Module 3 – Risk Control
• Module 4 – Health and Safety Legislation
• Module 5 – Common Hazards within the construction industry
• Module 6 – Investigating Accidents and Incidents
• Module 7 – Measuring Performance
• Module 8 – Environmental Protection
IOSH Managing Safely courses are aimed at managers and supervisors who have already completed the full 4 day course in any sector and any organization who are required to manage risk and resources within their organization.
Delegates who successfully complete the written and practical assessments at the end of the course are awarded an IOSH certificate in Managing Safely Re‐certification. For those who hold a current CSR Platinum card, they will need to apply for a new card with the CEF.
*If you hold a Platinum card it will be valid for 4 years, however please be aware that you must refresh the course as per the Certificate expiry date to avoid having to do the full 4 day course again.
Call 01295 770789 or email email@example.com for locations.