*Dates on application
This course aims to provide thorough practical and theory plant training to give members the experience they need to operate a 180 degree Excavator. Our CPCS 180 Excavator training enables the candidate to competently and safely carry out the role and pass the CPCS Theory and Practical Tests.
• Operating the 180 degree wheeled excavator safely and productively
• Fitting and operating ancillary equipment
• Siting the machine safely and efficiently
• Carrying out minor adjustments and routine servicing procedures
• Preparing the machine for travelling on the public highway
• The capabilities of each machine, its purpose and limitations
• All safety precautions necessary for the correct operation of the machine
• How to interpret the information provided by level pegs and profiles
• What routine adjustments and servicing procedures are necessary, and how to carry them out
• Working to levels with the aid of laser equipment
The A10 Excavator course is aimed at people who require a formal qualification for operating a 180 degree excavator below 5 Tonne.
2 Day Course (1 Days Training & 1 Day Testing)
3 Day Course (2 Days Training & 1 Day Testing)
4 Day Course (3 Days Training & 1 Day Testing)
5 Day Course (4 Days Training & 1 Day Testing)
6 Day Course (5 Days Training & 1 Day Testing)
7 Day Course (6 Days Training & 1 Day Testing)
On Site – Apple Construction Training Centre
To be able to enter and complete this course you must have the following contents with you.
*Delegates MUST have in-date CITB Health, Safety and Environment Touch Screen Test which has been completed within two years of the course examination date.
Mixture of classroom-based teaching and practical exercises, followed by one day assessment.
Successful candidate will receive a Red CPCS Trained Operator Card on passing the CPCS technical tests. The card is valid for two years and for the availability to upgrade to Blue CPCS Card upon the completion of an NVQ Level 2 within the two years.
Our team of friendly advisors are ready and waiting to help find the right course for you.