This course is designed for employees who are designated Fire Marshals. It provides delegates with the knowledge to be able to fulfil the requirements of management of fire safety within the workplace.
At the end of the course, delegates will have covered the following:
- The role of the Fire Marshal
- Basic requirements of legislation
- The fire routine
- Evacuating personnel
- Assembly areas
- Head count and reporting missing personnel
- Basic fire prevention
- The theory of fire and its spread through buildings
- Active fire prevention defences
- Firefighting equipment, type and use
- Basic principles of risk assessment
A practical session involving a tour of the working environment to spot fire hazards and raise awareness of evacuation routes and fire escapes completes the course.
On successful completion of the course, delegates will receive a C&C Training Certificate of Attendance.
Who should attend?
Existing Fire Marshal as a refresher or those new to the role.
Fire Marshal including practical use of fire extinguishers – Venue: Warwickshire / On-Site
Any Date. 1 weeks notice at a minimum.
£POA p/p *Available CITB Grant = £61.00p/p]
For training course overviews, please click the relevant course title above. For course dates and costs, please view our current courses page or contact a member of our team on 01295 770789 .